Mr. Wesley has made his appearance! I will post more on this subject in another post, but we are just so happy that he is here. <3
While waiting for Wes to make his grand entrance into the world, we tried to spend as much time doing fun things with little man as possible. Here are some pictures of some of these events.
Tristan getting some Kolby love.
Hugs for Kolby
Sitting in the Thomas chair my dad got for him
Excuse me mom...I am on the phone!
Oktoberfest with Mike and some of his coworkers. Tristan was the life of the party.
Trying to keep him occupied in the restaurant.
Mike had lots of fun! Cuddled up with his Katie Belle.
The Purcellville fire department had a fun free activity weekend and Kate, Charlie and I took the boys. They got to try on fire gear, see all of the fire trucks, and get into a moon bounce. It was so fun! But it was also so hot.
He is so handsome!
:)
Life saver and a hero
Cutie patootie
I am so hot mom...please take me out of this outfit.
Chases turn! (A HUGE thank you to Charlie for helping out with the boys! Being super pregnant at the time was so hard!!)
Such a cutie!
There is my ride! Chase was pointing at the fire truck driving by.
Insert your own caption here.
Tristan driving the ambulance.
He did not want to get out of that driver's seat.
I love this little boy so much!!!!!
First face paint! He did really well for it too.
Pumpkinville!
Tristan loves animals.
He wanted to pet and get in all of the animal's faces!
Deer!
Hi deer
:)
I am so handsome.
Baaaaaaa
Petting the donkey
Nana petting the animals with Tristan
Smile!
Hi Piggy!
I am not sure why he looks so unhappy. He was requesting to be with grandma and was so happy to sit with her for a little while.
:)
A little better of a picture.
Nana was supposed to go down the slide WITH Tristan...instead she sent him down alone. He was shouting "momma, momma" the whole time. Poor little guy does not like heights!
Not as much fun as you thought.
Tractor!
Trying to get a good picture of me and my little guy.
Nana and Tristan
Kisses!
Driving the tractor.
He is obsessed!
On the hay ride! Extra bumpy! (this was the night I went into labor :) )
He would not look at the camera :(
He had his hand on my leg the entire ride. It was so cute!
<3


















No comments:
Post a Comment