Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's November!

We have been home from the hospital for more than two weeks and it is really great being home!  My blood levels all came up and I was off of "Maggie-watch" on Friday.  Being a mom of two so far has been quite interesting.  It is going to take some time to get into the swing of things...I think creating more of a routine will really help.  The main concern is still the toddler!!

There is some jealousy going on with Tristan and it usually happens when I am nursing Wesley.  He will want to sit on my lap and read to him while I am nursing...this CAN happen, it is just hard.  I have to make sure #1 that Tristan is not smooshing Wesley and #2 that my back is not breaking.  I am just glad that I can pick Tristan up again when he needs me to.  

I am just realizing how big Tristan is comparing him to Wes and I can't believe I haven't noticed before this!  He goes in for his two year doctor's appointment in a couple weeks and we will see just how much he has grown.  Changing Tristan's diaper vs changing Wesley's diaper feels so strange.

My little piggy Wesley gained a whole pound in one week!!  We had our one week follow up at the doctor last week and he was 7 pounds 4 ounces (already 2 ounces over his birth weight) and when we weighed him yesterday at his two week appointment he was 8 pounds 5 ounces.  I was in shock! 

This was taken the Thursday I was still in labor...
 Such a handsome big brother!
 Nana showing him a new game
The day after I had Wesley
 Look at all of his hair!
 Mike and Wes
 This was taken after my transfusion and we were about to go for a walk around the hospital
 Love this face!
 Tristan was excited we were home! 
 Loves his "Wessy"
 Upclose!
 Funny faces...
 Just like his brother.

 So peaceful when he is sleeping
 Our first fire of the season!
 Umm...my kid could not be any cuter!  I love this face!
 Me with my boys.
 Hehehe
 Showing off some of my new clothes from Susan and Tom
 What does the fox say?
 Thank you Vanessa and Kevin for my cool plane!
 Uh oh...nummy has been spotted!
 Again with that cute face!!  This was taken at the park...Mike and Tristan needed to escape for a little while.
 Showing off my cute halloween outfit from Ashley
 Kiss Wessy
 <3
 Daddy and his boys
 This was so cute...Tristan was giving Wesley the blocks.  He was trying to actually put them into his hands.


 Whiney face~!
 Adorable
He really doesn't take a nummy that well...but we are trying to get him to take it.
 Brother time.

 :)
 Look how BIG I am!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment