Well...it's Mr. Wesley's due date :) I am sitting here on the couch with Mike watching TV and Tristan went to bed a little while ago. Not really sure when Wesley will make his appearance, but we are all hoping it is soon. He is fully baked...my belly button has even popped this time around. I have been having contractions off and on but nothing consistent. He officially has until 10/29 to come out or my doctor will be forced to take him out.
How can I even describe this pregnancy and what a blessing it has been. It has flown by!! It has been amazing, yet also extremely challenging...like I have said before, one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It is so hard to not be able to participate in your toddler's life, especially when you know their whole life is about to be flipped upside down with a new baby. My mom always says "don't worry, they won't remember" and I know she is right...but I will remember! Luckily, even though we are going through some tough toddler times, I think Tristan hasn't noticed too much of a change. Even though he doesn't know exactly what is going on he has still had some moments where he asks about the baby, or he will come kiss the belly unprompted and say "hello brother". It is moments like that that you know you have done the right thing. Tristan is going to be the most amazing big brother!! I can't wait to see how they interact with each other.
I am so thankful for how my body has reacted to this baby. I was lucky to not have many problems and truly thank my lucky stars everyday. He has been a mover and a shaker in momma's belly so it will be very interesting to see how his personality unfolds once he enters into the world. Mike and I could not be more excited to add another member to our little family! I can't wait to meet him!!!!
I want to link here my first ever blog post...the day Tristan came into our family: M&M Family Blog Post
38 weeks:
39 weeks:
<3





No comments:
Post a Comment