Sunday, February 5, 2012

Success!

Today (Feb. 2nd 2012) my rings finally fit again!  They are a little snug, but not uncomfortable to wear :) I am so happy!  I missed them so much!!! I had taken them off at the end of the second trimester because Mike did not want my hands to swell in the middle of the night and we would have to cut them off.  I still have some pounds to lose before I get back into my pre-pregnancy pants (if my new body fits into them at all) but hopefully I will be there soon! This little guys was totally worth it!
 This week we have watched Tristan play with his baby gym.  He was laughing and cooing at the animals that hang down while I was writing.  He had moments this week where he was crying then laughing then crying then laughing again...it was the funniest thing ever! I don't know if he was laughing at me because I was laughing at him, but it was hilarious!  I tried to get it on video, but as soon as I turned the camera on he just stared blankly into it. 

My dad has been watching the baby when Mike and my schedules do not match up, and both Tristan and my dad are loving it!  Nothing was better than seeing my dad model the Moby wrap.  We have discovered that Tristan wiggles and flails more than any other baby.  He will just constantly kick his legs and thrash his arms all day long. 

One funny "Mom" thing that happened to me this week was when I was going to get some ice cream with Tom and Sarah.  I had put the Moby wrap on before I left the house and then I went around to put Tristan in the wrap from his carseat I realized there was POOP on the Moby!  Funny thing was...he had not "gone" that day... so I called my dad and asked if Tristan had gone while he was watching him- he said NO!  I told him why I was asking and he goes "I was WEARING that all day yesterday!" hahahaha so no one noticed it from the day before. Oh goodness...poop, spit-up, and cuteness.

This was taken while we were out with my mom!  He loves his Nana!
 That hat is so darn cute!
 He was just a little worn out...the hat had fallen when he fell asleep in his carseat! Haha
 These pictures are for you Meghann!  
 He is almost grown out of this outfit!
 Tristan loves to snuggle with his seahorse.
 I love my baby!

Food for the week:  Stir fry!  

 It was a little bland, but FULL of veggies! 

Need some ideas for next week's food!!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I vote for something in the crockpot! That way you'll be able to get it ready in the morning and then just enjoy the day and it'll be done at night when you're hungry!

    ReplyDelete