This week started out with a "bang" (or a fuss). Tristan has started to enter into a fussy stage where he does not want to go to sleep. He fights sleeping so hard and then he just becomes a big pile of fuss. I can tell he gets tired and then will refuse to go to sleep. I am not sure if he has started teething or not, but he has started drooling and sticking his whole hand in his mouth a lot...could potentially explain the fussiness? I think I have finally narrowed one of the foods that does not sit well with his tummy... Chinese food! We will not be having any more of that for a long time. We gave Tristan a teething toy to see if he would like to chew on that other than his hand.
Tristan, meet Sophie:
Katie also loves Sophie the teething toy so we have to keep a close eye on her when Tristan is playing with her! She will snatch it right from his hands.
The end of the week was much better! More of the happy baby everyone loves! Priceless pic:
Watching the TV... I am not too happy about this. Mike thinks it is funny:Tristan has now found his thumb and has been spotted sucking it at many instances. This is something I used to do when I was a baby so I think it is cute! He sneaks it into his mouth whenever he needs a little bit of calm.
In the next week or so we are going to start implementing a bed time and a routine so that we can eventually transition him to his crib. He is almost grown out of the "yellow thing" AKA bassinet and so we need to transition him soon.
Okay...moment of truth! Meal for the week: PIZZA CASSEROLE! Noodles, cheese, sausage, pepperoni, amazing!! It was so yummy!
<3
You use to suck your thumb so much!! Those pictures are adorable!
ReplyDeleteTHe casserole looks amazing!
I am making a Shepards pie in the crockpot today- currently cooking- I'll let you know how it works out!