Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is It Really February?!

MAN! Time flies by so fast!! 

It is Friday night and I am alone with my baby and my pups.  Tristan is asleep in my arms and Katie and Kolby are asleep at my feet.  They have had such a hard day of eating and sleeping!!  Mommy worked hard for them this morning and Daddy is working hard for them tonight... and is still there (until 3 AM).  I have cooked my weekly dinner for the night (Zucchini casserole: thank you Erin!) and I am waiting for Mike's arrival.  He usually comes home at 8 PM to eat, but it is now 9:45PM.   Friday night used to have such a different meaning then it does now.  Now, it is just another night of the week where I am wondering how much sleep we will get tonight and hoping it will be enough. 


 
We had such busy schedules this past week that I did not get a chance to take very many pictures. Here are some that I had on my camera:

This was taken while we were getting ready for sleep one night.  He looked like a little Caterpillar :)


We love our hat that Aunt Erin made for us!

 Doggles! Kolby says "HEY those are mine!"
 Playing with the gym!

<3

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie in his little hat! It's so funny that he looks like Hancock with the doggles on, LOL. MMMMMM... looks like the casserole turned out well. Hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete