I start off this week with a "you know your a mom when..." moment as I tried to unlock the front door with Tristan's pacifier! Oh dear...I do believe my mind is gone :) I didn't have much time to blog this week so here is a quick update.
This week went SOOOO much better! :) I still was sad, but I am slowly getting into the groove of working and being home. I am very tired, but overall this week was manageable! Mike had a class going this week so we got to spend a lot of time together at night...it made it less lonely. Tristan keeps good company but I spend the majority of the time trying to read his mind! The smiles and coos are all worth the sleepless nights.
This week it has snowed AND been beautiful and 50 degrees...did someone say the world was ending in 2012?! I hope not because I can not get enough of my little family!!
"What are you looking at?"
This is the toy that Tom and Sarah bought Tristan
It makes fun sounds and lights up!
Blue and green are my colors!
Sometimes I have the coolest hair!
Daddy's best friend
I fall asleep when mommy gets ready
He is so cute looking so tiny on the big bed
Mommy your camera woke me up!
I'm a silly monkey!
We never get pictures together.
So curious!
Now worried!
I match from head to toe- this is how you know who dressed me!
The boppy...not just for kids anymore! (Kolby is sitting on top of Katie who is nestled in the boppy)
I love my Kolby
New food that I made this week: Chicken stuffed with swiss cheese and asparagus, veggies and rice
and homemade red velvet "frozen greek yogurt" yum yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment