Well...it has been three months since that wonderful day in November when Tristan joined our family! I think I will say this at every milestone, but I CAN NOT believe he is already three months old! It makes me sad/happy because I love how he is awake and fun, but I want him to stay the same too! Every time he grows out of a size of clothes, I can't help but think how fast time is flying by. He is now officially in 3 month clothes and I do not think I could even get his stretchy newborn clothes on him any more if I tried.
This month Tristan has really started smiling at us (not just copying us), cooing/talking like crazy, and rolling like a fiend. If he does not want to be on his back or stomach, he will roll over as soon as you put him down. We laid him on the Boppy belly to the ground, arms and head propped up with his pacifier in the living room a couple days ago. We walked into the kitchen for 30 seconds and came back to him OVER the boppy laying on his side with the pacifier in his mouth...sleeping! He has some strong legs! We will really have to be careful because he can push himself off of pretty much anything.
Another funny story was from the other morning. Mike took Tristan out into the other room to let me get a couple extra minutes of shut-eye. I start hearing a lot of noise coming from the other room. I realize it is Tristan ANGRY cooing! Tristan was having a very angry conversation with his lion/ Kolby...who knows what he was saying! It was so loud and opinionated! We thought it was pretty funny.
He certainly has both Mike and me wrapped around his little finger. We are always making the stupidest faces just to hear him giggle or give us a smile. I love my baby to the moon and back! Every day I find myself thinking, "there is no way I could love this little creature any more than I do today"... and then the next day comes!
Here are his three month pictures:
"Photo shoot time again?"
"I don't know if I can pull off a happy face today"
"Daddy...what are you saying?!"
"Hehe"
During the last two photoshoots, Tristan would lay down and stretch out so I could show how long he is getting...now he knows how to roll...
"I kick my legs, I kick my legs"
"hehehe"
"Daddy you are so funny"
"Oh, Hi Mom!"
Getting bigger on the couch
"I can sit up all on my own!"
Who could say no to this face?!?!
"Woah"
So handsome :)
"You are so tall Daddy"
A happy little elf!
" I kick my legs, I kick my legs"
"huhhheeh"
"I still fall over..."
<3
I can't get over how adorable he is! He's growing so fast & you can tell how much he loves you two in his facial expressions <3
ReplyDelete