Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bye Bye Ashburn House

A couple weeks ago, we bought another baby carrier to try out for a couple reasons.  Tristan was leaning so far back in the Moby wrap and it just didn't feel as safe anymore and he does like the new "hang from your crotch" style.  I still LOVE the Moby and use it for around the house, but will be using the Ergo for outside and travel. 

Moby:

 Ergo:

 Mike really likes it!  Easier for him to maneuver.

This week, as many of you know, Tristan got a little baby cousin: Blake!  Our sister Erin and her husband Chris had a beautiful 7 pounds 2 ounce baby boy.  He decided to grace us with his presence a couple weeks early, but we are all happy that he is here and healthy!!  We can't wait to meet our new nephew when we go down at the end of April. I just wish we were going down sooner!

Just hang in there Kolby:


This week we also say goodbye to "the big house" AKA "the Ashburn house".  It finally sold...wahoooo!  We are all sad to say goodbye as we have so many amazing memories from that house: Our wedding reception, Meghann and Curt's wedding, pool parties, Halloween parties, and lots more. Not to mention Coco and Shelly are buried in the back yard :(  .
 No picture of food this week :(  It has been a really short/crazy week!  I made tacos...not very exciting!!  They were yummy if that counts :)

A big, big, big THANK YOU to my wonderful sister and my mom who were able to watch the little guy on short notice! Tristan had a blast with you two and Eleanor!!!! I have never seen him play like that before.

On that note, I leave you with a little collage I made this past week:  
The Many Faces of Tristan
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment