Tristan was loving the Easter bunny and would not leave him alone. He kept giving all of his candy and eggs to the bunny. It was so cute!
Love their Easter baskets
Walking to the town egg hunt
Trying to get a smile!
Faces of stone...
<3
Nana helping Tristan get ready for the hunt
Marty came to help with the boys too!!
I will watch from my seat!
Neighborhood hunt! Tristan and his new BFF the Easter bunny
I wish I knew what he was saying to him
Chase wanted in on the bunny time too!
Here bunny! Take our eggs!
Chase and Tristan hunting for their eggs
Here ya go...
Here ya go bunny!
I will pet the bunny
The Easter bunny came and left some special clues for the boys!!
Clue 1. Where do we keep the apples?
Wait...apple break!
Wesley's contribution to the basket hunt :) He looks thrilled.
2. Look under your Thomas chair.
3. Where do we keep Daddy's brush teeth? (AKA tooth brush)
4. Look under Tristan's pillow.
5. Where is the fireplace?
6. Where are the snacks kept?! So sad this is blurry!
Tristan went for his basket and then straight into Wesley's basket.
Wesley loved his basket!
Peeps!
Straight into the mouth.
Wes covered in his toys!
His "eaten" peeps
Tristan's bunny :)
Still trying to feed the bunny eggs...
He had to be in everybody's Easter pictures. This is our neighbor's son Blake and Tristan wouldn't let him take pictures with the bunny without him!
Telling all of his secrets to the bunny...
The bunny was such a good sport!
Here are some I took with the big camera:
All of my Rebel pictures came out blurry...but lot at how much fun he was having!
Kate working her magic!
TeeTee and Wesley
Again...thrilled to be here!
Playing with all of his friends!
Nana!
<3

















No comments:
Post a Comment