Five months under our belt already!
Wesley is such a mover and a shaker, but still has time to be a mommas boy. He is such a gentle sole and I live for those baby snuggles!! His personality is truly coming out and he is such a lover...his smiles can melt anyone's heart.
My little trouble maker is either happy or not happy and there isn't much in-between. He is army crawling every where and he is so close to getting up on his knees (since posting this he is now actually crawling). I can't believe how fast it goes. He is drooling and sticking everything in his mouth and he really only wants the toys he can't have.
His sleeping is hit or miss. He tends to wake up at least 3 times a night, but sometimes more and sometimes less. I am so proud to be a momma of such wonderful little boys!
50% of the time...
50% of the time
<3
Trying to tripod! Don't worry, this was just seconds before he fell over...
Wes and his buddy Katie!
I can't sit still anymore!
Serious face...I just want to pinch those little cheeks!
I have my toes!
<3
Love you so much!
So handsome!!
I have to concentrate!
Wesley and his daddy!
<3














No comments:
Post a Comment