Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall how I love you!

It is finally fall and the weather is beautiful :)  Fall is my favorite for many reasons including (but not limited to) Halloween, Tristan's birthday, Thanksgiving, My birthday, festivals, pumpkins, family, and of course friends.  As September is coming to a close, October brings many fun activities!

Now that Tristan is officially walking (almost running) and I am doing Wildfire dance, I am realizing how out of shape I really am!  I get tired from watching him for an hour!  I feel like I am constantly chasing after him.  We have now finally installed some baby gates in my mom's house that should really help, but now he is realizing he can reach to the top of the table and pull stuff down.  This is bad for my cluttered self!  I have so many projects going for all of the different parties happening soon and one little hand likes to reach up and destroy all of my hard work!!  

This was taken this morning:
 A couple days ago walking to daddy in the grass:
 I am pretty sure Tristan is going to be a farmer...he LOVES anything farmlike

Our closing for the new house has been set for October 12th and fingers crossed they do not move it again!  I can't wait to be moved into our new house, and I am sure my mom and Darrell will be happy to have their less cluttered house back!  I have been looking up lots of organizational ideas on Pinterest to help make all of this stuff look better when put into our new house.  Having a baby definitely increases your "stuff". 

 Sleeping in the car
 So handsome :)


 Not comfy at all, are we Kolby?
 We are in trouble now! :


 Beautiful little Lily

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment