The settlement date for our new house is October 12th!! I am so excited that we have a little over a week left before we are into our new house :) Home inspection is this Thursday October 4th and they spend the next week doing a punch out list if anything needs to be fixed.
We have a mailbox!
Tristan and I went over to visit with the house and we met some more of our neighbors. Don't mind me...it was so hot out and there were stink bugs everywhere. We have since dropped by and the lock is in place as well. Looks like they still need one more coat of paint on the door.
They actually did a nice job with the landscaping! We will only be fixing a couple things :)
Our backyard. We own up until it starts the hill, although no one will be building behind us so I consider that hill part of our back yard. We have big plans for this yard in the years to come!!
Yumm! Pizza crust
My Daddy always gives me things I am not supposed to have :)
He looked so cute in these jammies! So tiny just walking around.
Drooly face
Aren't they so cute!
Remote control...
Posing
This is for Ashley! She bought him this shirt many months ago and now it fits!
We got more comments on him in this jersey then he has ever gotten before
Both pictures are bad...sorry!
My dad took Tristan shopping and came home with this awesome vest!
It is so hard to get any good pictures of Tristan because he is just constantly in motion. I AM TIRED!
<3












No comments:
Post a Comment