Hello blog readers! On Thursday September 6th, Tristan took his first step! He has taken many more steps since then, but only one or two in a row and then he falls over. He is so determined to keep up with his cousin Eleanor....every time they get together he sees that she is doing something else and HE wants to do it too. This = trouble. :) Momma is not ready for her little baby to be taking steps and trying to walk yet. I already have to run after him with crawling, so I can't imagine him actually running! Now I REALLY wish I was back in shape, haha, because I am gonna need to move quick like a bunny.
This was a couple days before his alone steps:
Playing with Kolby!
I am pleased to tell everyone that I am starting a new job adventure tomorrow. I will be helping a friend teach dance at daycare facilities and community centers. It is a little different than dancing in a studio like I am used to, but I am excited to help get youngsters excited about dance! The company is called Wildfire Dance and we will be teaching 3 year olds up until middle school aged kids. It will be fun to get my old tights and dance shoes back on. I will still be working 2 to 3 days at the vet, but I really needed a change of atmosphere for a while.
Needless to say I have been super busy and super stressed this week!! I have so much going on in my world right now, but I will just try to take things one day at a time.
No new progress on the house (that I can see) this week. We are still on schedule as of right now and we are hoping that it will stay that way! We set up power and cable/Internet to be set up ASAP.
In other news, I woke up to a beautiful fall day today :) This makes me so happy! With fall brings pumpkin patches, apple picking, Renaissance festivals, highlander festivals, Halloween costumes, Halloween parties, Tristan's birthday, New Baby Walter, Thanksgiving, and of course...my birthday! There is nothing better than fall in my book. Everyone in my little family has their Halloween costumes already EXCEPT me! This never happens!!! I need to get on the ball and figure out what I am going to be!!
I did not take very many pictures this week because we were so busy! Here are some from the fabulous bridal shower I attended for Althea yesterday:
Sarah, Me, Althea
No comments:
Post a Comment