My little man is 10 months old...unbelievable!
This month Tristan got his first "professional" haircut. His hair is now even after the chop job his daddy gave him. :) He looks very handsome and very grown up!
He eats anything and everything now! We have still try to keep it to a minnimum, but that is difficult when all of his special people give him anything he wants. He got to try bell peppers the other night and they did not agree with him. He has tried some funnel cake, snow cone (just the ice), chips, hot dogs, ground beef. Obviously, not on the same day, but you get the drift. He still prefers his fruit to anything else and is still nursing quite a bit too.
The main thing that has happened in the last two weeks is that he is walking. He is still doing the "frankenstein" walk, but he is starting to become self motivated to get up and walk around. I think he prefers it, but his little legs are only so strong. I have some videos of this that I will have to upload.
He still mainly babbles and has not said any distinct words yet. He prefers to say popopoppop or dadadada but they don't mean anything yet. He laughs when the dogs look at him or get close to him or he is able to touch them. He will give lots of waves (mostly to himself) and still loves people.
He is sleeping the same, waking up once sometimes twice in the middle of the night to nurse. He is sleeping in longer though! Mike and I both noticed that he will sleep until 7:30 or 8:00 AM on the days that one of us is home. On other days he gets up at 6 AM and gets put into the car for a 30 minute car ride (where he sleeps the majority of the trip) to be at my dad's house at 6:30 where he is up, up, up!
Here are his pictures :) They were so hard to get and my camera kept making them blurry :( Once my real camera gets out of storage I am going to practice with it.
Look mom...no hands!
Frankenstein
I'm gonna get that camera!
So serious!
Must stop and admire the grate
I can climb up your barrier mom. There is no stopping me.
Here are his pictures :) They were so hard to get and my camera kept making them blurry :( Once my real camera gets out of storage I am going to practice with it.
Look mom...no hands!
Frankenstein
I'm gonna get that camera!
So serious!




























No comments:
Post a Comment