This week has been such a hard week for me because it is my last week at home on maternity leave. I have been off of work for 8 weeks and they have flown by. I haven't been wanting to write this post because every time I think about it I start to cry. I have fallen in love with being at home with my baby and I feel like 8 weeks is not enough time. I am ready to just take a leave of absence from my job and just stay home with Tristan. Since that is not easily possible, I have been asking for advice from everyone/ anyone who will listen. With the help of my friends and family I have decided to give going back to work a try and see how it goes. The plan is to go back part time, working 4 days a week. I thought that going back to work would be easy for me, but I am truly struggling with it! I never thought I would be a person who would want to stay home with a baby...I am finding out all of these new things about myself now that Tristan is here :)
Who would want to leave this face?!
Still so tiny on the big bed:
Daddy wanted to try these shoes on me! Really...shoes that fit an 8 week old baby?!
IS THIS NOT MY CHILD?! He ALWAYS tries to pull the blankets over his head...
I love my daddy.
We are so cute together!
I gaze into his eyes.
I will only sit in the bumbo seat for about 5 minutes...but I am getting much better at it!
He has such a cute smile :)
Morning stretches:
Wait! That wasn't good enough.
BIGGGG Stretches!!
Okay...so like I said in my last blog post, I am going to try to cook one new thing a week. Last week I cooked Mexican salad and homemade queso for my girls night. I did not take a picture, but I did get a picture of my dish this week:
Curry chicken with peppers and brown rice! It is a take off of Erin's Curry Chicken Wrap. It was very tasty! I even think Mike liked it!! SUCCESS!! :)
<3
He is so cute I can't stand it! It will be hard to leave him at first, but you will make it girlie. I'm so proud of you and your cooking too. =)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. And the meal looks awesome!
ReplyDelete