Friday, January 16, 2015

Caught Up!

Hey there blog readers! Mike is home from his training and should be (*fingers crossed*) home until around May when he will have to do three more months in GA.   I did a bunch of quick catch up posts and I am finally back into the present!  Tristan is in school two days a week, Wesley is in swim class, and Tristan is also taking a dance class.  Both boys are as crazy as ever!!  Our house is slowly becoming more organized and I have been working on getting into shape.  I try to run or walk about 3 times a week.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.  I am also trying to meal plan every week!! It makes life so much easier!  Tristan still doesn't eat much, but Wesley will eat his portion ;)

Wesley doesn't have too much to say other than whining and he is teething like a bear.  Two incisors, one canine, and two molars are trying to break through at the moment...YIKES!  He still calls me Lala and not mama, but I think it is pretty damn cute!  He can sort of say Tristan and will say Dada.  We are working on signs and words, but for the most part he will just point and scream.

Tristan is so smart and says the funniest things!  He is potty trained (for the most part) but still will occasionally have accidents.  He would wear his "Jammas" (pajamas) all day If I would let him.  He spends a lot of his day pretending he is a cat or a train.  He is a strange bird!

Mike is back to work and seems to be getting right into the swing of things.  We are happy he is just home and we get to see him pretty much every night.  His drill will start at the end of January.

As for me...I am always a work in progress :)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment