Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wesley's Birthday

It has been many moons since I last blogged.  Life was exhausting and crazy with Mike being gone and I could never seem to catch up.  I am going to at least get the birthday parties blogged and then I will skip ahead to now :)

Wesley's first birthday!  It was a monster bash :) My friend Kate was nice enough to bring her camera along and take these fabulous pictures for me! We served meatballs, sausage dip, and buffalo chicken dip. Everyone had a blast!



Me and my little monster!


 Monthly pictures


Happy birthday Wesley sign I made



Apple?




Just me and my celery



Yumm!




Monsters~!



Guests at the party- Miss Lisa and Bridgete



Tommy, Chase, and Fisher



Aunt Meghann, Eleanor, Amelia, and Lincoln



Not sure what is going on in this picture!



The two babies!


Nana



Teetee and Fuzzy



Wesley enjoying his guests



Choo choo!



Cole!



Daddy was able to Skype in!



Getting all set up for the cake smash.



ohhhh! cake!



I am cute!





Happy birthday to you!







Mine?!



Blow out the candle!









Yay! Cake time



This is weird!



You can eat it!



Ohh!



Ahhh! it is on my fingers!


Yuck!

 or yumm?






Blue cake!



Yay! It is good!~



Clapping at daddy!

 More







Share?!



Nope!



Keeping all of the older kids back!




 Grumpy guests are ready for their cake!










 Wesley trying to chase his friends with his blue frosting!


Everyone was screaming and running away




 Don't touch Miss Lisa's yellow sweater!




Train break!

 More cake!





Mike laughing at Wesley



 Yum!

















 Handsfree!











<3

No comments:

Post a Comment