Sunday, February 1, 2015

February!

Hello blog readers :)  I hope everyone is well.  It is hard to believe it is 2015 already, but time just keeps on rolling.  We are busy, per the usual, here in the Gessner household.  Things have fallen right back into place since Mike has been back and we are working on little projects this year.  We are taking the steps of organizing, donating, and getting rid of excess items we have collected.  One thing that both Mike and I have learned from him being away is that all of the extra "stuff" doesn't really matter.  Our goal is to go room by room starting with the kitchen and ending with the kitchen.  Our office and basement need some serious love!!  I have to keep reminding myself that simple is best!  

We are also working on budgeting our life more efficiently.  This means having a financial goal and sticking with it!  We did amazing for the month of January and hope we can keep it up for the rest of the year.   Last year, we saved over $1,000 with coupons and my goal is to beat that number this year!  I am taking some tips from a few of my extreme couponing friends with the hopes of saving big!

Life as a stay at home mom, still proves to be an awesome challenge and I am loving the time I get with the boys.  I also am trying to take FULL advantage of Mike helping with the kids because I know how difficult it is to find "me" time when he is away.  Speaking of "me" time, I am taking a mini vacation with one of my best friends down to FL for a couple days!  It is going to be wonderful! I will miss my boys, but will take some time to mentally relax.  Speaking of Mike being away, it looks as if his BOLC class will be set for June-October with him returning right before Halloween :)  I just keep reminding myself that I did it once, I can do it again!

Here are some pictures!!


Tristan and Vernon!  


I don't think I can ever get a bad picture of this little man!


Wesley at swim class!  First time going with daddy!


Hi Lala!



I see you!



Even though I have a face like this, I am having fun!



A treasure!



Dada, look! it's Lala


Tristan was not happy we were watching instead of swimming...


Pantry all organized :)



Baskets!







Wessy!


Poppie you are a horse!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment