Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Catch Up #1

Here are some pictures that I have been too crazy to post!  Since Mike has been gone, my world has been flipped upside-down and I am constantly playing catch up.  We miss him so much, but we are making it through. 


These are back from AUGUST!!  Cell phone pictures for Mike!






Nooooo! Don't eat my elbow Wessy!





Playing out with the cozy coupe (best.purchase.ever)







Not sure what he is trying to demand out of me...







It is SO hard to get a picture of all three of us!





Swimming at Ida Lee with Aunt Lindsay, Vernon, and Teetee






Such a good time!  We had a little lunch picnic after our swimming adventures :)





Levi's pirate party! Arrrrrgggg






Failed selfie of the pirates!




Look at how big I am momma!





I will penguin walk right up to you!





Our beautiful mums!  Tristan now says "mom...our mums are dead"... I know Tristan, I know.






Look! Occasionally we eat!  Tristan was pretending to be the baby again.  





Woah!  Not sure how it posted this video!  This is at the bluemont Fair





Tristan's first pony ride!! Such a big boy!





He liked his horse!  I wish I had taken down his name...





He looks like such a big boy riding that horse.




Purcellville firehouse open house!  One of our favorite things to do!  Here is Tristan driving the firetruck :)  Oh yeah, it was SO cold and he wouldn't let the face painters finish his pumpkin.  So it is like an orange smiley face :)





This was when we took a ride around the block in the fire truck!




All smiles!




The doggy!!!





Haha Wessy, those wheels might roll you over they are so big!






"look...it's me in the reflection!"





Favorite!  I just wish Wesley was looking at the camera!







Free cotton candy!  The best kind. 




Tristan looking at the amazing train set (his new obsession) at the Bluemont Fair.




Again





Wesley wanted to get out, but it was so much easier to have him strapped in!






One is running away...





...and one is running towards!


I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with my blog.  Life has been getting in the way, so I am trying to catch up :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment