Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wesley is TEN months!

Oh my goodness we are getting so close to a year old it is scary!  This month Wesley has been running like crazy and cut another tooth.  He is such a wonderful little snuggler, but he is as stubborn as a mule!  I still can not change his diaper without holding him down with my leg.  He likes to play peek-a-boo with his brother and eats anything I am eating (except most veggies).  Still no words, but lots of babbling.  His favorite thing would have to be having alone time away from Tristan OR following Tristan around.  He is a trouble maker just like big brother and he is already learning what is "fun".  He makes the saddest pouty face and the biggest smile.  



This is Wesley's penguin walk!  It makes me laugh every time!












Look at those three teeth!







GQ?






Perfect boy!






Hmmm...






Looking at the tractors!







So cool!







Clap, clap, clap!







This was a strange photo because I cut off his head...but I just loved his expression!







I am so cute!







10 months!








:)







I have the LONGEST tongue!







<3





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment