Now that the weather is beautiful, I have been trying to be better about picking up my camera to take pictures. :) These kids do NOT make it easy to get any shots of them that are not in motion...and I am not very good a focusing!! It is a work in progress! I am using my old school (I am talking ancient!) Canon Rebel with a new lens I bought off my friend Kate.
I got out my camera and the slide to take some cute pictures of the boys and this is what happens. Umm I think you are supposed to go DOWN the slide not JUMP off it Tristan. I was laughing so hard at this picture. It looks like he is hanging from the slide or jumped up in that really awesome pose!
I am going to dive into this little tiny glass of water!
Oh! A non moving moment!
Kawabunga!
<3 Hi little handsome man!
Let's not forget THIS handsome little man.
Cozy coupe time!
Ladies! Check out my ride :)
I have always wanted to get a family picture of us walking down my mom and Darrell's driveway in fall. It is the most beautiful scene. Since, I haven't been able to do that with my whole family, I decided to take my camera down with the boys.
Caption this photo! It almost looks like he is howling.
I am going to climb this tree...
Yep! This tree right here.
Which leaf should I pick?
Wait for me Tristan!
Who knew his worried look as a baby would turn into this?
Take my picture mom!
I love this one!
Which way should we go?!
Let's go!
<3



















No comments:
Post a Comment