Each week, I try to get ahead of myself and it never works! Things are pretty crazy around here as Tristan is really heading into his "terrible twos" which EVERYONE is telling me is nothing compared to the threes. Yay! He is becoming even more independent, making it very hard for us to do anything. He wants to fight with me about everything! "No sweetie you can't eat those rocks" "rock, rock, rock, rock, roooooccccccccckkk." We do things like this about a hundred times a day. Keeps things interesting I suppose. It is getting harder for me to control him as my belly is getting bigger and he wants to kick and thrash. We may not be going anywhere that it is not kid friendly for a while.
Here are some pictures that I stole off of my dad's phone.
From his fabulous pool that we get to go to sometimes!
Perfect for Tristan and Eleanor.
He always tries to steal other kid's toys. It is exhausting taking things away from him.
Hehehe
Two cuties.
Playing with his "choo-choo's" that his Auntie Meghann got him!
He loves it!
At Miss Lily's first birthday!
He snatched that piece of bread off someone's plate...
Fuzzy took him to swim class this past week! It is just getting way too hard for me to do activities with him as I am getting bigger. He had a blast! Poppie and Nana were there too!!
After a long day!
Sleepy boy!
<3
So tired.
Things I want to remember:
Tristan loves "Tacos" (AKA Tractors). They are pretty much all he thinks about and when he sees his Nana- he says "Nana! Fuzzy? Taco? Ride?" He also has gone from calling his paci "my nummy nummy" to the short version of "num." It is adorable. When he sees "Ya-ya" (AKA Eleanor) he gets SO excited and will jump up and down. He even will do this with his buddy "Cheese" (AKA Chase) now. I love how excited he gets!
27 weeks:
I feel so hot all the time! Tons of movement! Otherwise, nothing new really to report :)
Horrible pictures!
<3














No comments:
Post a Comment