Hello Blog readers! I have been slacking on my picture taking these past couple weeks. I vow to do more for you. I will do my very best to get more pictures and videos up here so you can see us :)
I never realized how hard it would be to be pregnant AND to chase after Tristan (as well as live my life)! It is one tough job and I am constantly exhausted. Not to mention Mike has been working a ton this month. It is hard to believe that it is almost August and fall is just around the corner.
I am realizing that I never posted pictures of Tristan's finished
room (finished back in MARCH). With us talking about what we are doing
for new baby's room... I figured it is time to post those :)
We painted the walls Bleaker Beige this time instead of doing the green and blue.
The wall of Tristan!
Seahorses !
Fish!
Scubadiving pictures
Mike offered to watch Tristan on Monday while I went and got a massage... YES PLEASE! I needed this so bad! My lower back and pelvis has been killing me with the pressure of this baby. I went to a new place in Leesburg: Hideaway Massage. They were good, but I think I may go back to the guy at Nova MedSpa next time. It was still such a good massage though!
Tristan and Eleanor played almost everyday this week including time at my dad's community pool in Landsdowne. The babies had a blast in the huge baby pool that was just their size. It has fountains and a gradual incline to about chest level.
:)
Tuckered out!!!!
26 weeks:
Time is going by way too fast! This entire pregnancy has felt so quick! It is nothing like the first time around, because you don't have time to just sit around and think about the new baby. I am constantly on the move with Tristan and it leaves me no time!! Anyway, so far this week there is nothing new to report. Same old, same old. The bump is getting out there! As time gets closer I am more anxious, nervous, excited, and so happy. No picture this week :(
Here is a comparison picture from last week (July 15th,2013) VS pregnant with Tristan (August 22nd,2011)
<3






No comments:
Post a Comment