Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all of my wonderful mommies and mommies to be!  

This week started out with Mike getting pink eye YAY!  It was only viral pink eye, but still...nasty and I was washing/cloroxing everything for days!!  His eye is finally back to normal since he is on some eye drops.  I was so afraid I was going to get it...so far so good.

Doesn't this look awful?!!?  BUT look at how gorgeous his eye color is!  He has the most stunning eyes ever (even with the pink eye).  
Recap for the week:
We had a quick playdate with Kate and Chase on Monday and then Sarah and Tom joined us for dinner that evening.  Tuesday Mike went to the doctor and we had another playdate with Kate and Chase.  Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were regular work days for me. Nothing exciting happened on those days except the usual of getting stuck in traffic on the way home.  Saturday morning Sarah and I went to some yard sales in Ashburn while Mike ran his police week 5K in DC.  We both made out like champions on that day ;).

Today was a wonderful day!  I woke up and enjoyed some lovely doughnuts and other pastries that Mike and Tristan bought for me.  We went to swim class and then Tristan took a nice long nap!!  We woke him up from his nap to go out and see the Walter's and hang out with Lindsay, Travis, and Vernon!  Tristan had a blast and was overall exhausted on the way home.  We went and had a delicious dinner over at Kate, Charlie, and Chase's house and now we are home enjoying the peanut butter pie I made last night YUM!!

My silly little man.
Poppie left his hat!
I will wear it all day long.
:)
He kept putting it over his face!
I told him to smile...
 Haha again..
 Goofball looking all grown up sitting in a regular chair for breakfast.
 :)
 Sitting on daddy watching Sesame Street.
He was very tired...
 Playing with Vernon in the bouncer.
 Bouncing right along side of him!
 :) Cutie pie

 They kept bouncing so it was hard to get a still shot of the two of them!


Week 16:
No picture this week!  BUMMER!!  By the time we realized it was Thursday night, it was too late!  I was already half asleep and in my jammies...NO ONE wants to see that!  Hopefully I will get a picture next week :)  Feeling great!  At the point in my second Trimester where I still don't really feel pregnant yet, but I also am pretty much back to normal with symptoms.  I have been noticing that sleeping is getting consistently worse again.  I am also exhausted all.the.time.  Tristan runs me ragged and I am kaput by 5:00PM.  I have been such a bad mommy lately and neglecting bath time.  I have been letting Mike do it, just because I don't have the energy.  

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment