Monday, May 27, 2013

Catch-Up Post

Here is a catch-up post from the past two weeks:

17 weeks:
This week went by so fast that I can barely remember!  Still exhausted, but getting by.  Have been feeling serious flutters this week! Doctor's appointment went well last Monday, heartbeat was 154 and everything measuring up. I was waiting for my blood work to show I am anemic or something...wouldn't be surprised because I was anemic with Tristan, but still no word. I am having anxiety dreams and I am not sure what they are about (probably the fact that I am almost halfway done already!)

I uploaded these 15 times and they are still coming in "squished"


 18weeks: 
Scratchy throat and cough this week :(  Hoping to feel better soon.  Have not been sleeping well because of these allergies BOO!  I really need a full night of sleep (haha in my dreams).  Feeling a lot of movement this week and even felt two kicks!  I feel like I am really showing now.  






Time is going by so fast I can hardly remember what happened two weeks ago.  Last weekend we watched Miss Lily get baptised and it was quite the experience with bringing Tristan to church.  Mike was able to come for 5 minutes before they put him on a call (even though he was supposed to be on his break).  This made Tristan freak out!  We got to see the holy water being poured over her head and then we spent the rest of the time in the lobby because he was screaming.  I feel like we are not going to be able to take him many places anymore just because he can go from happy to screaming so fast. After the baptism, we went back to Sarah and Tom's house for some food and playtime. 

Monday through Friday were mainly work days this week so there isn't much new to report.

This Saturday Meghann, Curt, and Eleanor came up and we went to the Round Hill Festival!  We saw a parade and hung out in town for a bit. Tristan also survived a goat attack...  
Mike participated in the 5K earlier in the morning and made great time with running it in about 26 minutes!!  Tristan and I had fun cheering daddy on and wandering around in the elementary school's front yard. 

We had swim class this morning and the sub teacher actually got Tristan to back float!  It is a miracle because he has been refusing to do it for months and months!  We really enjoy this swim class and I truly feel like it is teaching important safety skills for my little man.  With summer coming up and lots of pool action sure to happen, it makes me really nervous!  Pool safety is so important.  

This afternoon we celebrated our little friend Chase's birthday!  It ended up being such a great day!   Tristan ate lots of food and dirt and made himself completely soaked with playing in the present we brought for Chase.  We hope that we are still invited back one day HAHA.  Oh the joys of having a little boy!  YES my child is a crazy one!!

Tristan and Mike before the 5K

 This was us playing in the yard on the really hot day!




Mulch!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment