Monday, April 22, 2013

Just Another Week in the Gessner House

I thought I had already started my blog post for the week, but then again I may be losing my mind!

This week has been rough...I mean really rough.  My beautiful, wonderful child has been replaced by a screaming, tantruming, crazy little boy.  Mommy is pretty much at her whits end!!  I don't know if it is the hormones on top of everything, but man is he pushing my buttons lately.  I just feel at a loss about what to do and I am hoping this will run its course and my awesome boy will come back to me!  I am in great need of a break, but I am just not sure how that is going to happen.

A couple positive things!  Tristan loves his little Cozy Coup that I bought for him and he keeps saying "Car, car, car" and he gets in and out a million times.  He is OBSESSED with any cars! Tristan will do this cute thing where he will "back up" into us when he wants us to read him a book or when he wants to sit with you (usually for 30 seconds). He will run up and give you random kisses and you better be ready when you hear the "kiss noise" even if he is across the room.

The poodles on one of those nice days.
 Reading a book outside.
 Yummy snack!
 Watching the dogs.
 :)
 "Ohhhhh"
 This goes on there mommy!
 Hahaha he makes this face a lot!
 Handsome man!

 Trying to put the lens cap on again.
 Just hanging out on the steps with my pups.
 Katie if you let me pet you, I will give you a snack!
 Tristan's camelback
 I love this little purple tree!


Week 13:
Feeling more normal although I am still exhausted!  I have noticed more of a bump and I *may* have felt a flutter or two (this cannot truly be confirmed).  One of the things moms of 2 plus don't tell you is that the second time around is so different!  It goes by fast and you have no time!  You are so busy with baby #1 that baby #2 cooking doesn't get much than half a thought here and there!  And, half the time you forget you are even pregnant!! I have no idea what "fruit" the baby is and half the time I forget how far along I am!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment