We had a playdate with Chase and Kate on Tuesday and had a good time. Tristan is entering into the "mine" stage where he thinks that everything is his. This makes it frustrating when having playdates because all he does is steal items back and is not very good at sharing. We are working on this. I know it is going to take lots of time, but one step at a time.
On Wednesday, Tristan and I had such a good day!! We went to the park with Lilah and Natalie, took a long nap, took a walk, and played outside with Chase and Kate. It was SUCH a nice day out!!
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were all work days for me so they went by pretty quick. Saturday Mike and Tristan got to spend time with Lindsay, Travis, and Vernon (who is growing up so fast!!!).
Tristan is still obsessed with his car and has probably gotten in and out of it a million times since I brought it home on Friday. He can now put my keys into the fake key spot. I have found my keys there almost every day... I am just so lucky that my car does not actually need to have the keys in the key spot to start the car. If I did, I would be doing what my Uncle Pat used to do with my cousin Dylan where he would start the car and then pull the keys out with the car still going with him to play with.
Week 14:
Feeling bloated and in that weird "inbetween" stage where the question is...has she gained weight or is she pregnant? I feel like I can see a little fuller look in my face this week. I picked up some new maternity clothes at the consignment sale so that is good. I did see that we are an orange this week! It is crazy how fast a little baby can grow!
Sorry for this awful right before bed picture...
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment