Then on Saturday afternoon we had a neighborhood egg hunt! Tristan and Chase were the only two in their age group so they made out like bandits! The collected eggs filled with puffs, yogurt melts, and baby gummy snacks. Tristan had a lot of fun collecting eggs and handing the prizes to everyone, then he was off finding the next egg!
Sunday afternoon we headed out to West Virginia and hung out with the Walter family for a short bit and then we had dinner at my mom's house. It was a crazy, yet fun day!
All bundled up to make the walk into Round Hill.
But Dad...I want to go in the bouncy house!
Find those eggs!
What did you get Tristan?
OMG it is chocolate!
Look, look! It is chocolate!
Can I have it, dad?
Yum, yum, yum!
The best day EVER!
Sticks are way better than eggs!
Taking a rest
Hi Chase!
Sticks!
We had a couple hours break in between the two egg hunts to hang out in the beautiful weather. Tristan broke out his tricycle!
Bad ass baby
Having a blast
Katie Belle
Mid-shake
Handsome Kolby
Dad teaching Tristan how to hit the wiffle ball.
Wahoo!
You try!
I think I would rather carry these balls around the yard.
Kolby!
Tehehe
Here are some pictures from the afternoon Easter egg hunt!
I found you something!
Another one!
More puffs!
OMG another one!
Let's see what this egg holds
Yogurt melts!
Pretty yummy :)
Tristan got a wonderful Easter basket from Nana and Fuzzy!
Easter dinner at the Walter's house and then at my mom's house.
Tristan and Vernon!!
Yummy bunny cake that Mike made!
I loved his outfit so much! I am sad I didn't get a great picture of it.
This picture makes me sad too! It would have been so good!!!!!!!!!
Poppie and Tristan
:)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!!
<3





No comments:
Post a Comment