Life with a toddler is crazy! I feel like I am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off after my little man. He is on the go, go, go! I am always looking for new and fun things to do with him!!!
Look at his cute little pants!
He loves that house.
Tick, Tock
We went to the Dulles Town Center play place in the mall on Tuesday and we both decided that we prefer the Winchester mall play place better. We also had another play date with Lilah this week and I realized that my dogs need training... Any ideas on that front would be great. I can't have them jumping on the babies because they are so excited or barking at nothing all the time. Swim class was fun today because Lily and Sarah were there today :) Week two was a success!! Although, my arms are so sore!!
This week we have noticed a little Paci neediness so we have been trying to be strict with only in the crib and in the car. The only problem is that those little suckers go missing so often (always when you NEED one) that Tristan stumbles upon one very often. When he sees it, he goes into full on melt down mode. It is pretty awful because all I want to do is just give it to him!! I have no idea if I am doing the right thing by not letting him have it, but I don't want him to NEED it. I also don't want him to mess up his teeth (I have NO idea if there is any reliable facts to back this up other then in my head...).
Mike and Tristan went to visit PopPop this week too. Mike said that Tristan pretty much terrorized his house, but he was okay with it! PopPop was just happy to see them :)
We saw a big red fox run through our backyard!! I love seeing wild animals from my kitchen table :) It amazes me!! We have deer almost every day now.
So as you can tell I have been trying to practice taking pictures more. I finally was able to get out and take some pictures with Tristan and Eleanor today out in the Radio Flyer. It was a little nippy out, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
They were both looking so cute in their sweaters from Peru-
I really wish this wasn't blurry!
Beautiful Eleanor
:)
They had a blast for the first time in the Radio Flyer!
:)
"Look over there!"
"Pishhh"
:) How can you NOT smile at this?!
Handsome little guy!
:)
It's cold!! Hoods up
"I'm gonna get you!"
<3
Down to the park we go.
Up the stairs
I love this picture! Eleanor is a little gymnast.
Getting ready to go down the slide
Prepping to go down.
He was cracking up at this other little boy.
The concentration tounge
Watching Eleanor go down.
Such a big girl
Bahaha
"Should I give her a push?"
My turn!
I LOVE this picture
No Limits :)
I really want to climb up this tunnel...
But I can't.
Back down the slide I go.
Grump face!
Meg and Eleanor
Hahaha not the best photo of us
Are we boring you Eleanor?
I really like this picture for whatever reason.
Again
I wish I knew what they were saying to each other
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment