Monday, February 18, 2013

A Thousand Years

I am crying writing this just thinking about this moment.  I heard this song and fell in love with it and now I know why I was meant to hear this song.  It started playing and I grabbed Tristan and we started dancing in the kitchen.  He grabbed my hand and moved it back and fourth as if we were really dancing together.  It was such a beautiful moment and I broke down crying because I can see us dancing to this song at his wedding one day. 

Heart beats fast, colors and promises
How to brave,
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall.
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.  

Time stands still, beauty in all she is
I will be brave, I will not let anything take away
What's standin' in front of me.
Every breath, every hour has come to this.
 
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

And all along I believe I would find you,
time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Tristan, I loved you before you were even a thought.  I have loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more.  You are my baby boy forever. 


<3

1 comment: