Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Chirstmas to All!

Happy belated Christmas everyone!!  We had a wonderful Christmas eve-eve, Christmas eve, and Christmas day.  Tristan and Eleanor are both still sick and they passed it along to my mom and me...no fun!  Otherwise, Tristan had a blast with all of his presents and played for hours!!  Eleanor got a little kitchen and Tristan got a little work bench.  Aunt Jenna filled both of these with play food/ utensils and play tools. This year was so much fun!!  The babies didn't actually open any of their gifts, but they had fun playing with them once they were open. We are so thankful to have wonderful people like you in our lives!!

The only bad part of the day was the fact that Mike had to work :(  That is the one downfall of his job...working holidays.  Also, Christmas eve the weather got so bad that he had to stay out longer and they sent him out to the West (which messed up the plans of him heading to dinner when he got off work).  So he unfortunately missed out on Christmas eve dinner too.  Double bummer on the daddy front!  We made due, but we were sad.  

Our first picture of the day!  In our jammies and ready to head over to open presents

 Having fun with his new tool bench and kitchen
 Hahahaha!  We have A TON of pictures like these (more to come) as well as some videos!!
So we were all opening gifts and I look around and I can't find Tristan anywhere.  So I stand up and run towards the stairs...nope, not there.  I hear "Oh my gosh Maggie you have got to see this" so I run over and he is here, sitting on the 4wheeler.  He had previously been introduced to this a week earlier and cried if he even got near it.  Well...there he was, sitting on it with no one watching.  It was awesome.  He loves it.
 Eleanor liked to drive the big one too.  The little pink one that was bought for her will be getting sent back.
 More Jammie pictures (sent to daddy at work)

 Tristan put these on himself...no lie
 Safety first!
 Cutie Eleanor
 After opening gifts some of us took naps while others watched some movies on demand.  We then did Christmas dinner with my dad's famous Ziti!  It was as yummy as ever!!  Thank you for your hard work and cooking dad!!




I may have also mentioned that we started the "Elf on the Shelf" tradition this year!  Tristan and Mike chose the name Nemo and he was always watching and taking notes around the house.



















I have a ton more pictures I will post in a separate post just because I need to upload them all to my computer.  I hope everyone had an amazing holiday!! We are just hanging out at the ski house :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment