This past week Mike was honored by the Sheriff's department for being his awesome self! He received two Meritorious Action Awards for two events he was involved in while on duty. It is a huge honor to say the least! He was the only person to get two awards and he was the only one who was just a "deputy" to get an award. Pretty damn good for this being his first year of service for Loudoun. I am so proud of him!!!!!!!
My dad celebrated his 60th birthday on Friday and we planned a surprise party for him on Saturday with a good majority of friends and relatives. He said that he didn't want a party at all, so we did more of a dinner atmosphere with pizza and pies. My Aunt Kitty, Aunt Mary, and me "baked" two lemon meringue pies each. I say "baked" because I cheated and bought my two pies from Hill High bakery. In my defense, I didn't want to mess it up and I was running around like crazy at work this week. I think he had a great time seeing everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who helped making that party possible.
I don't have very many pictures from this busy week, but hopefully these will tide you over:
Excuse me sir, is that a peanut butter mustache I see? (P.S. this is his new facial expression)
It is so yummy!
Tehehee
Please disregard the completely inappropriate song they are dancing to...
Tristan loves his Santa! He has been carrying it around and dancing with it.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment