Look at how beautiful she looked right after giving birth!
We went and visited them on Tuesday Evening
I would just like to squash any rumors going out (thank you Auntie Jane! Hahaha <3) that my sister is pregnant...she is not! The post on my facebook was in regards to Vernon (see above). I did get a HUGE kick out of everyone telling me congrats to my sister Meghann and people giving me a shocked look when I told them that, even though we would be so happy that if she was, I am pretty sure I would know before some of my extended family. NOT that you are not important, because you are! But, my sisters and I talk about everything!! I did think it was really funny though!!!
Here is Tristan loving one of his toys!
Thanks Lindsay and Travis! This toy rocks!
Tristan had his first birthday (teardrop/smile) and he had such a great day! Tristan and I went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe with Nana and then spent the rest of the day with Mike! We played, we ate yummy food, we played some more. It was an awesome 1st birthday!
I was trying to get a shot of his shirt. It said "Happy Birthday To Me!"
Cupcakes
He was trying to snort the frosting!
This was right before our family photos
:)
Whenever we get all of us in the picture, Tristan looks away!
Then my dad and I started our trek up to NY for Kaitlin and Nate's wedding. We spent the rest of the weekend with family and doing wedding events. The wedding was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and the attention to detail was amazing. I know Kaitlin is going to love her pictures!! She was one gorgeous bride and her new family rocks.
This thing looks fun:
I think I am going to try to climb on it
Woah it moves!
I am getting down!
Tailgate theme wedding rehearsal dinner:
<3
The set up was really cute!
It was so hard being away from Tristan all day during the wedding. I saw him for about an hour between 7:45AM and 5:00PM and by the time he came to the reception, he was so tired from no nap and going all day long he was just ready for bed. I had a mini meltdown outside of the reception because I hated seeing Tristan grab for me and I couldn't be with him. We made it through and I realize that I NEED to find a babysitter and make myself go away from him more often so it gets easier on both of us.
Here is the bride! Her dress had two parts to it (a party dress and a poofy dress)
Now it is Sunday and we are tucked in at home watching some DVR'd shows. We missed Mike so much and we are really happy to be home!!
<3




















No comments:
Post a Comment