Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween

Here are some cute pictures of my little chicken and his Halloween costume!  We had a blast handing out candy, even though we only made it until 8:10 PM before we were too tired.

We did not actually go out trick or treating, but still had fun dressing up and passing out candy.  Next year we will definitely go out.  We didn't have as many trick or treaters as we thought we would have, so we have lots of left over candy (yum, yum).  I must say that I was a little sad by the amount of mommies who were not dressed up with their children.  I guess not everyone can be as into Halloween as me... :p

Photo bombed by the chicken (notice the now covered up loofa)
 I will break you out of jail my little puppies
 Bahaha
 Are there people at the front door?
College pic
 He knew that someone was supposed to be coming to the door

My husband was lame and refused to dress up...surprise, surprise

They are coming, they are coming!

 "Maybe we should skip the house with the weird little chicken licking the window"
 Running around
 I didn't realize the camera was zoomed in
 When I tried to zoom out...

 Cutest chicken of all time
 Love

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment