Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving and Christmas Tree Farm

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you ate lots of Turkey and spent time with your family.  We celebrated with the Colville side of the family on Thursday and celebrated with the Gessner side of the family on Friday.  It was a good time filled with lots of yummy food :)  

I am thankful for so much in my life including my family, my baby, my dogs, my jobs, and my life.   It is hard to elaborate more on this topic because I feel like I talk about all of these things I am thankful for over and over in this blog and I don't want to bore you.  I just hope that I show that I am thankful for having such amazing people in my life.

On Friday morning, I marched in the Reston Holiday parade with my Wildfire girls!  They were so cute and did such an amazing job!!  Meghann, Curt, Eleanor, Mike, Tristan, and my dad all came to watch the parade.  I am having so much fun dancing again (even though it really isn't me dancing). 


 






On Saturday, Mike and I went to the Christmas tree farm and cut down our Christmas tree.  Tristan was actually able to help us pick a tree this year! Mike found our "beaut of a tree" right away.  It has perfect coloring and, after cutting off some of the stragglers at the bottom, perfect shape.


He has been doing this weird "lean back" motion when he wears his coat.


Tristan wanted to help

...and he wanted to walk ALONE

My two very handsome boys
Our little family

Tristan and I sitting infront of the car while daddy "secured" the tree to the Prius.
<3
Lets try with trees in the background instead of cars.

Bahahaha!  At least we only had to go less than a couple miles home.

Here it is!  Just lights on it so far...ornaments to come!!


ALSO!  House pictures update:
Here are some "before" and "after" pictures of the finished bathroom.

Before tile:

Mike ripped it all out





And now...







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment