Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Summer Is Almost Over

Well it is August!  This means my favorite time of the year is coming up!  I will talk more about that when it comes time :)

August means some important birthday shout outs (I will try to do them as they come along :) )

My sister Erin celebrated her big 3-0! Although, she was a little sad to have it come along, I think she is coming to terms with it.  I am always sad that I don't get to celebrate birthdays with the important people in my life the majority of the time.  So! Happy Birthday to my other "older" sister ;) 

Happy Second Birthday to my first little niece Madison!  I love her so very much and I have only met her twice.  I still remember holding her for the first time and how my arms were shaking because I had never held something so little before.  Hopefully one day, I will be able to be more involved in her life.  I get to see her in two weeks and I am so excited!!!!!!

Friday was take two of date night.  We were planning on dinner and a movie, but no movies were out that we wanted to see :(  We went out to dinner at Firebirds that everyone raved about...we thought it was just so-so.  We ate and then hurried home to our little man.  

Tristan has learned how to dance!  He will shake his little booty and bounce up and down.  He also will blow raspberries on his own now too.  He has been having some rough sleepless nights this week due to a little cold that he has and been super clingy to me.  Although, I don't want him hurting, it is nice to feel needed now that he does things so independently.   Bronte and I also found his new favorite treat...ice cream cone!  Obviously JUST the cone, but he LOVES it!!!

He can lift this 3 pound weight!  It is amazing!  Every time I tried to get it on video he would stop doing it :(
 Say What!?  I am on the Treadmill and I love it!
 T.R.O.U.B.L.E
 Ice cream connnnnnneeeeee
 Yum yum

Bronte, Mike, Tristan, and I went to the zoo on Saturday.  It was so hot, but it was a lot of fun!!  The best part was seeing Mike holding Tristan to see the animals AND trying out the Ergo on his back for the first time.  Tristan really likes animals :)  
 I love this picture and how you can see the Elephant in between them :)
 He wanted to hold our hand
We had to say goodbye to Bronte today :(  She is back at home in Florida, but it was so nice having her here to help!!  It is amazing how you can have an image of someone in your head and then you see them again and they are all grown up!  Life goes by so fast.

This week was our pre-drywall inspection for the house and it went well!  Only a couple minor things need to be fixed so that is good.  I am hoping the drywall goes in soon so we can be in our new house :)  Looks like they put a coat of paint on the door too!   


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment