Friday, August 24, 2012

9 Months Old (Picture Heavy)

I am sorry this is so late!  I have been having trouble uploading the pictures.

I have only had a couple regrets since having Tristan.  One is that I did not force myself to take weekly pictures of the growing belly and the other is that I did not get professional 6 month photos to be taken :(  I know that I do my monthly photos, but they are not very good.  I am going to try to get one year pictures taken, if I can!  I also am sad that I didn't document more the day that I found out I was expecting my little man!  I think I was just scared and in shock that I didn't want to jinx it.

I am trying to make sure I document everything I can now because as time goes on, the memories get blurry and time is going by so fast!

Let me take a moment to talk about the car.  Ever since Tristan was a baby, he has hated the car.  He screams bloody murder every time he is in his car seat.  These past car trips was especially bad.  This past week and a half has been a lot of road trips for Tristan (down to see Meg and Eleanor and up to see Kait and Court) so we have had LOTS of time in the car.  It is miserable!  On the way back from Meg's he slept for 2 hours of the trip Wahoo, but the other hour and 1/2 were spent screaming :(  He hates being back in the seat alone.  I found that if I reach my hand back and hold it, he seems more calm.  Unfortunately, I was not born with "Gessner arms" so this is quite difficult.  I really hope he grows out of hating the car seat, because he will be rear facing for at least two years :(

Tristan is such a happy baby and has turned out to be our little pride and joy. We can't get enough of his little laugh and babbling (and he always has something to say). Just one look from him and I melt into a little puddle of mush.  I hate being away from him, but when I come home the look on his face is priceless.  Then he pulls a "Cybil" and starts crying because he wants milk. It is crazy how fast a baby can go from happy to sad. 

Mike recently cut Tristan's hair and although it looks okay, I was still sad.  It is not as baby fine as it was, and I really enjoyed running my fingers through it.  Hopefully it will grow back and I can take him to a professional to make the edges soft again. 

He is eating pretty much the same things as I mentioned last monthly post including his favorite fruits and graham crackers.  He likes wheat noodles/macaroni, cantaloupe, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, and of course chicken.

He is cruising and can stand on his own.  He is crawling up the stairs and getting into as much trouble as possible.  He DANCES!!!  Put on some upbeat music and he will shake his little booty :)

He loves bath time and will even crawl into the bathroom and stand and stare at the water until it is ready for him to go into it. 

At his 9 month visit he weighed in at 17 pounds 6 ounces and 28 and 1/4 length.

Pictures again??


I shall not sit still!






















Look!  I can stand now :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment