Life is good on this beautiful Easter Sunday! Tristan and I were able to get up, get dressed, and get out the door by 9:00 AM. We went to mass, came home, and hung out for a couple hours until Mike was ready to go Easter Lunch over at my dad and Jackie's house. We (me, Meghann, Curt, Eleanor, Mike, Tristan, Dad, Jackie, Charlotte, Aunt Jenna, Mom, and Darrell) had a beautiful ham and hung out for the majority of the day.
Thank you Auntie Kaitlin for these cute bunny ears!
Looking dapper in his Easter outfit:
Mommy-hood is hard (said in the voice like the little boy from "Up")
I have to remember that as a mommy I do not really get a sick day-- so even if I am feeling not so great (for example these past four days) I will still have to wake up with my baby many times and have to fight through being sick. It is hard to transition from being the one who needs to be taken care of to the care giver.
Me and Tristan last week:
He was looking so handsome :)
As much as I love spending all my time with my little one, I also am having moments of feeling stressed to the point of needing just a little time to myself. I know this is normal and hopefully will have my schedule to the point of letting someone babysit soon.
He fell asleep in the Ergo:
Tristan has now gained another nickname: Houdini the Hippo! He has now mastered how to completely unswaddle himself in a matter of seconds. He will wait until our back is turned and then get one arm out. Then he will pretend to be fine with the one arm out, so we will walk away. From the camera you can watch him wiggle, wiggle, wiggle out of his swaddle.
Here is a couple pictures of Tristan doing the "scrunching" that I was talking about last blog post:
No comments:
Post a Comment