Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Showers...

Like I have said many times before, I never was one to be "gaga" for babies (no pun intended!) but there is just something so special about seeing YOUR baby sleep.  They are so peaceful and angelic.  When I see/watch (stalker like) him sleep, I get so emotional!  I just love him so much and don't know how to express it!  I am just constantly amazed at my new outlook on life and mommyhood.

Mike and Tristan taking a nap.  I love how they are both turned the same way :)
 Waking up one morning, this is how we found little Tristan!  Butt up in the air, on his belly, arm out of swaddle:
 He thought it seemed comfy!
This will be one of my last posts from our house.  607 W. Maple Avenue we will truly miss you.  Every piece of hardwood laid down, every stroke of paint, every design made you perfect for us.  We will miss you.  You were our first home as a family-- First with just Mike, Me, Sweet Pea, Katie and Kolby...and now Tristan.  I will always remember your popping floors, your lack of ability to have hot water when I needed/wanted a bath,  your beautiful floor plan, and your cozy feeling.  Mike and his dad worked on clearing the house out today...this is what they left me with:

Here are pictures of our beautiful house we are saying goodbye to:
 Family room:
 Kitchen:
 Kitchen:
 Kitchen and Dining area:
 Dining area:
Sunroom:
 Sunroom:
 Guest bath:
 Office:
 Master Bedroom:
 Master Sitting Room:
 Master Bath
 Back Yard
Never knew it could look so good, right?  We will miss you!! <3

I have been so sick for the past week.  I had no idea if it was a cold or just really bad allergies.  I am coughing and have no voice as I am typing this right now.  I woke up Wednesday night not being able to breathe at all.  I was up almost all night trying everything I could think of to help. Well...I went to the urgent care on Thursday and guess what?! Bronchitis :(  Yep, for the first time in my life, I have bronchitis.  Boo!  I am on a Z-Pack because I am allergic to Amoxycillan which is the medicine they normally put nursing mothers on.  Well after talking to my wonderful nurse sister Lindsay and calling the pediatrician and talking to the nurse there, I got the okay (safe to nurse) to nurse while on the antibiotic.  It took much reassuring from people that I was actually doing the right thing by taking the meds and nursing the baby...but now I am actually starting to feel a little bit better!  On the road to recovery now and hopefully no pneumonia in my future :)

Meghann and I took Tristan and Eleanor to a babygarden class at the library this past week and it was a BLAST!  I can't wait to do it again :)  Tristan was the youngest one there, but it was fun to get out and meet other moms.  We read stories, sang songs, and played.  The lady running the program walked around with bubbles!  Tristan love the bubbles.  He of course did not participate like the other babies, as he can not crawl or walk, but he certainly loved all of the interaction.

SIGOURNEY WEAVER!!!
 Why is this post-it note stuck to my head??
 I talk so much about my real baby, I forget to talk about my fur babies!  They are doing WONDERFUL!  They love/hate Tristan.  They certainly love his Sophie teething toy, that's for sure :)  We just switched their food because (as many of you have experienced first hand) we were so sick of their crumbs getting everywhere!  When it gets to the point where family BUYS you a dirt devil...you have a problem HAHA!  This food does not crumble like the old food! YAY!  Kolby is always trying to put a smile on Tristan's face and Katie will get close to him if daddy is holding him.  Tristan loves his poodle friends!  Sometimes...he loves them too much!  He likes to grab their hair and skin and hold it in his little baby hand.  They are very, very tolerant of him.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment