Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

Happy April Fool's day!!  We won't be playing any pranks this year :)  too much going on!

This week we have been slowly starting to pack our house up (despite my mom's phone call to me telling me we only have two weeks!).  I had a breakdown about leaving this perfect little house, although I know it is for the best!  I will miss my sun room, my large spacious bedroom, my closet, my front door and house numbers, my beautiful bathrooms, and my 7 minute commute to work.  I have to remember I will be gaining a beautiful big house, a BIG bathtub (yay!!!), lots of closet space, room for guests, a front porch (where I will spend time drinking some margaritas or beer), a spacious backyard that will eventually have a deck, and most importantly storage space!!
On Monday, our heat decided it did not want to work :(  We ended up needing to have the heating guy come and fix our heat because it was so cold and windy!  It was colder in our house than it was outside of our house.  Perfect timing right?
 Please momma!  It is so cold in here!
 If I give you the puppy dog eyes, will it turn the heat back on?
He fell asleep on his mat:
Tristan has started to move around more.  It is not quite crawling, but it is getting there.  He will place his head down and then scrunch his body up to meet it.  He also rolls (I am talking triple rolls) to get to places.  He wanted to see something under the couch and he rolled from the front of the carpet to the green couch! 
 He gets so tired from playing with his gym that he falls asleep!  He is so cute when he is asleep!
 Tristan asleep with his puppy:

He has also started holding conversations with himself in the middle of the night (4 AM to be exact).  I woke up to him yacking away at himself (I hope!!) perfectly content.  I had to go and remind him it was still sleepy time and eventually got him to go back to sleep.



<3

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how adorable he is! I'm excited for you guys and your new house and hope it is the perfect next step for you guys to grow into. As far as explaining sleepy time to a baby, how does that work exactly? I need to explain that one to Blake right now...

    ReplyDelete