Monday, May 19, 2014

Wesley is Six months!

Happy half birthday little man :)  So far you have touched our hearts and showed us how strong you are.  Your little personality emerges more and more every month and you are still a momma's boy at heart.  You love to be snuggled and I love giving you snuggles.  Your smile could stop anyone in their tracks and make them smile back at you.  We love you so much!! 

This month we have battled croup with Wesley and now (almost 7 months) it finally has gone away.  I felt so bad for the little guy hearing him coughing like that.  He has already had so many sicknesses including the RSV when he was teeny tiny.  Here is for a healthy next 6 months!!

Wesley is a momma's boy to the core.  He really only wants me to hold him and will cry until I get to him.  If he is playing perfectly happy with Mike and I happen to walk by or he catches a glimpse...it is all over for me.  He will whine, cry, and crawl over to me until I give in and pick him up.  This is going to be hard to break especially with Mike leaving soon.  

I was shocked when Tristan started crawling...and I was even more shocked when Wesley started crawling before Tristan did...and man is he crawling everywhere!  He can't be stopped!  He is also pulling up on everything.  Poor guy already has his unicorn horns from falling.  

He was very brave while getting his shots at the doctor!!  

Here are his stats:
Weight: 16 pounds 12 ounces
Length: 25 & 3/4 inches 

He is 2 pounds heavier and almost 2 inches shorter than Tristan was at this age haha!  I think he keeps those extra pounds in his adorable cheeks!  I just want to kiss them all the time!












































































<3

No comments:

Post a Comment