Friday, February 7, 2014

Wesley is Three Months

Wesley has started to become super spunky this month! He is so much more talkative now and he is giggling much more frequently.  My dad had him giggling so hard that he was hiccuping in between each giggle. His smile looks JUST like Tristan's smile.

He started rolling!  I got a video of it and it looks so much like Tristan's first rolling video.  I will post for you to compare! He can roll from front to back and has rolled from back to front a couple times. I always knew he was strong enough to do it, but he just hates being on his back or his tummy so there weren't any good options.

He is developing a personality and is much more awake.  Lump baby is in our past!  We had a couple really good nights of sleep, but I knew it wouldn't last.

I want to document a little thing he does that I love!  My mother told me when I had Tristan that it would be so awesome when you were nursing him because occasionally he will pop off and give you a big 'I love you' smile.  Well, Tristan NEVER did that. He was always straight to business- nurse and go. I thought I had just missed it!  No, no....Wesley does this and it melts my heart!  He will be nursing and then all of the sudden unlatch, look up at me, and give me the biggest smile I have ever seen!  It is so adorable!  I called my mom right away and said "that is what you were talking about!"

I also have to add a tidbit about Tristan.  He still loves his brother "Wessy" and gives him hugs and kisses all the time.  He will ask questions like "Why is Wessy crying" or will bring him over a blanket or a toy.  I can't wait to see this relationship grow and develop even more :)

Pictures

He did not want to smile!



I will eat my hand!




Wesley's new found favorite things...his feet!





Yep, I am cute!





Got those feet again :)





I love this picture.  He was looking straight into the camera to me.





Right after he rolled onto his belly





:)





Hahaha




Three months!




Hey you! Thanks for reading about me turning 3 months old!





I just want to "boop" that little nose!




...and what am I going to get for taking these pictures?




 I just love this little guy so much!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment