We took the kids to see their very "first" movie this month and it was a success! Mommy was dying to go see Frozen so we took a chance and brought the kids to see it. We went with my beautiful soon to be step-sister Charlotte and she has been so amazing with the kids. Tristan and Eleanor both loved the movie and I could hear Tristan saying "what happened?!" from down the line of seats. Eleanor and Tristan sat next to Charlotte and Poppie while Meg and I had the babies on the very ends in case we needed to escape. Frozen is now one of my favorite movies!
The big boy bed is a success and also a fail. Tristan will now not nap. A month without napping makes a mommy a little bit cookoo...I miss naps so much! Hopefully they will come back at some point.
We are getting so stir crazy here in this house and we.need.out! Please come warmer weather...please?!
My ninja! This was on the snow day...photobombed by Kolby and Amelia
We tried to get a picture of them all in their jammies...it didn't work :(
Soon to be best buddies!
The "big" kids
Playing at Nana and Fuzzy's house!
Check out these icicles!
They are bigger than Tristan!
Don't get your tongue stuck :p
I hate gloves!
Nana and Wesley <3
The boys with Nana and Fuzzy!
Look at us! Matching Polar Bears!
51 days makes quite the difference~
Peacock hair
Daddy helping build the train tracks.
T.R.O.U.B.L.E now knows how to open the fridge. Caught red handed!
At least he chose an apple?
"Here mommy"
You think you are safe...just wait until I figure out something new
No toys survive the wrath of Kolby...poor Jake
This is what nap time/quiet time looks like in our house now. Yay!
I love my feet!
We broke out the jumperoo! He can't jump in it quite yet, but he will figure it out in the next month or so I am sure
Big boys don't need naps....
Wesley Rolls!
Vs Tristan Rolls
They are secretly the same person...
Tristan shouts Hooray!



























No comments:
Post a Comment