The first day was really blustery and cold, but we went out to sled anyway. Tristan had so much fun! He was going "weeeee" the entire way down the hill...it was adorable.
Mike, Tristan, and Kolby?! going down the hill!
Not sure why Kolby wanted in on the action
Cute as a button!
Ready to go by himself!
Daddy catching Tristan at the bottom of the hill!
Having so much fun!
That helmet was so big! I told him he now knows what Wesley feels like.
:)
That evening, Darrell and mom went down to the ski barn and came back with skis in Tristan's size! Darrell took Tristan out into the front yard and gave him a little lesson on skiing :) It was amazing watching my baby being such a little boy. He also caught on really fast! Next year he will be rocking it at the little ski school for sure.
Ready to learn to ski!
Boots... check!
Gloves and Skis...check!
Here we go!
:)
Slide, slide, slide
Videos:
The next day Tristan went "skiing" for real on the bunny slope. He got his own ski lift ticket (free until 5 we found out!!) and Darrell and Mike took him on the ski lift. I was one proud momma! Everyone kept asking me "how old is he?!"
We had so much stuff that we piled it onto the sleds:
Practice before the bunny slope:
Walking up and doing it again.
Daddy's turn to teach!
Okay I am aware this is a picture of nothing...but behind those trees my baby is on his first ski lift!
Down the bunny slope!
Ski to daddy!
All on his own!
He did it!
Now ski to Fuzzy!
Didn't even fall!
Proud papa!
Proof that Wesley and I were there...
It was a great trip and I can't wait to go again!
<3



















No comments:
Post a Comment