I am going to be sad tomorrow. I am going to be very sad tomorrow because after this long week of Mike being home with me and Tristan, he goes back to work...everyday to be exact :( This is the part of college that I miss so much! Mike and I would spend practically every day together and now we barely see each other. I know that we NEED to work...but I wish that we could take a "vacation" from the world of work and spend some time together.
Here is a picture of the house with all of the lights on it!
I have not cooked anything (YET) this week because I haven't gotten a chance to with work, but it is in my plans! Stay tuned for the recipe of the week!!
Yummy Oreo cookie!
Take a bite!
Hehehe
I made a huge mess!
Today Mike and I were part of a very special event! We witnessed Vernon being baptized into the Catholic church. The ceremony took place after a wonderful mass and he didn't even make a peep when they poured the holy water on his head!! We then spent a few hours hanging out at Lindsay and Travis' house having yummy cake and good company :) We then went to my work holiday party and we had a blast doing a white elephant game. It was a long, but very fun, day.
Reciting our vows.
The deacon was really funny!!
The big moment.
Not even a peep!
Big stretch!
Newest member of the church :)
<3
My beautiful sister-in-law and her hubby
Tristan and TeeTee
Granny holding little Vernon.
Love this little guy!
<3
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment