I can honestly say I did not take any pictures this week! I can't believe it!! I wasn't going to post anything, but I thought that I would just do a quick catch-up post.
This week was sort of the week from hell here in the Gessner family. Work was long and tiring!! I ended up staying 45 minutes after I was supposed to leave everyday this week. On Thursday (usually my long day because of surgery) I called Mike at 3:45PM, I am supposed to be out at 3, to tell him I was still at work and finishing up charges. Well...he locked himself out of the house and Tristan was with my dad. So he sat out in front of the house for almost 2 hours waiting for me to get home. Needless to say, we were both grumpy. Before I knew it...it was Monday! Where does the time go?!
Yesterday I was held up at home on my drugs because of my lady pain and luckily Susan was able to come watch Tristan for a bit. I don't take them when it is just me and Tristan because A) what if there was an emergency and B) any movement makes me sick to my stomach. I am hoping that by tomorrow I will be finally feeling better.
We have some goals for the upcoming month! We are going to try to get one room in the house to be completely done! We chose Tristan's room to finish and make all pretty. The curtains are ordered, I re-cut out fish, Mike bought some paint rollers, and picture frames have pictures in them! We will take some before and after pictures for the blog :) I am feeling stressed that not one room is "done" so we are going to take it room by room. I am excited!
This was taken last Sunday...and it pretty much sums up how tired we have all been this week!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment