Each month is going by faster than the last. Tristan has such a little personality and he always keeps us guessing.
This month Tristan has developed 4 teeth- two that have poked through and two that are waiting to poke through. Overall this month has been a crabby one because of these teeth.
He started eating solid food like a champ! He loves his food and we will probably be needing to up his intake as he constantly wants to eat our food. He sits in his highchair and waits impatiently for his food. He gets oatmeal and a fruit in the morning and two vegetables at night.
He gets into everything! We put him down for a second and he is off trying to find a wire or something he isn't supposed to have. We tried keeping him in the "playground" but he will just sit there and cry instead of play with his toys.
He loves the pool and being outside. He is definitely his father's son. He will try to grab handfuls of grass and eat them at any opportunity.
We determined that yep...it does look like he is a ginger :) In the sun, his hair looks like mine.
He is standing. He will pull himself up on anything he can, especially the "playground". His favorite thing to do is jump. He will jump and jump and jump.
We have started to let him put himself to sleep for the most part. He is doing a pretty good job of it so far :)
He is still a little ham and would rather be around people than just me.
Now what you have been waiting for (he did not want to smile this month :( ):
Nope, I don't think I will cooperate today
You want me to sit? I will kick up my legs
Hee hee
Fan kick
Nah, I don't want to smile
Make weird faces? CHECK
Goofball
Can we be done, please?!
If I sit really still, maybe they won't see me
Half smile
Away it went :(
Deer in headlights
Baby smile
I want to eat that camera!
Hmmm...
Doh
Smile be gone
Im so tired
I am done with this photoshoot
So so done...
Beautiful eyes
Look how big I am on the couch!
Three hours later, fed and with a nap- Faux Hawk:
Ughhhh I have no time for you people
Im a unicorn!
Rock and Roll!
Adorable
:)
There is a baby smile
Too cool for school
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment