Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just a day in May

For everyone who does not know yet, Tristan is officially crawling.  It started about two and half weeks ago with a little "army" crawl.  Now he is crazy crawling EVERYWHERE!  He can get up on all fours and really get going if he sees something he wants.  Baby proofing is going to have to start happening much sooner than expected.  He is trying to get into anything he can get his hands on (especially electronics). 

Happy anniversary to me from Mike!  Beautiful peach Coach purse. Notice what is in Tristan's hands...
This box is SO much fun!!
 Teehee
 Quick! Put the top on!!
 We started Tristan on real food this week.  We are introducing one food at a time (for three days) so we can see if he will have any reactions to the food.  We started with baby oatmeal and he seemed to like it!!  He will grab for the spoon and even try to feed himself. 



The next food we tried is avocado.  Day one of the avocado did not go so well.  He was trying to be a good baby and eat the food, but he did not seem to like it at all. Day two (today) of avocado went better!! He still didn't like it as much as the oatmeal (he was grabbing for it off the spoon) but he was not resisting as much as yesterday.


 We had a little action on Friday when Katie Belle ran away.  I was alone in the house with the baby and I let the dogs out to go to the bathroom.  Katie has never run away before so I did not think anything of letting them out.  I was loading the car up to leave so I was going in and out of the house.  After I was done I called for the dogs.  Kolby came, but Katie did not.  It took me 45 minutes of running around the whole property to find her.  I was a mess.  Mike was at work.  Kim came to help me just as I found Katie.  The whole situation was crazy.

We had a yard sale this weekend at my dad and Jackie's house trying to get rid of some of the things we do not need anymore.  Meghann, Curt, and Eleanor came up to help us.  The babies are now interacting with each other and it is hilarious to watch. They were fighting over the phone and I must say Tristan was putting up quite the fight.  Eleanor is growing and getting so big!!

Here is Tristan sporting his favorite baseball team's gear (Picture for my dad):




Update on the house:

They started digging! Yayyy!!!






<3

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tristan eating new foods! What else do you have on the menu for him to try the next few weeks?

    ReplyDelete