Almost as soon as I was done posting my first post on this blog about my upcoming son's arrival, did he decide that he did not want to wait until the morning to come!
At 6:50 PM I got off of the couch to go to the bathroom and low and behold my water broke. I was alone at my house waiting for our good friends Tom and Sarah to arrive with dinner and started to freak out. #1 Tristan was still breech #2 My water broke and was going EVERYWHERE! #3 my hospital bags were not "packed" per se... Luckily, I called Mike (who was at work) and he picked up when I called. He rushed home to find me frantically trying to get last minute things into our bags and get to the hospital. Once at the hospital they did a quick ultrasound to confirm that he was still indeed breech and to proceed with the C-Section. All of my family had come to see the big arrival of Tristan. They wheeled me off into the OR and got me prepped to remove Tristan from hotel uterus. Mike came in and joined me 10 minutes later all scrubbed up in his "daddy" garb.
The surgery was fast. Before I knew it I was staring at my beautiful baby boy! At 8:54 PM a 7 pound 13 oz 19 1/2 inch long little boy entered into the world butt first.
He is such an amazing little boy :) We are in love.
He's so beautiful! And such a short labor for you!! Maybe by the time we're ready to graduate in May, you could bring him out for us to meet! In the mean time, enjoy every moment of that precious little guy's life, they grow up so fast! Congrats again!!
ReplyDelete